“Functionality has been contracted. User acceptance testing is in five weeks. Is it a big deal to implement it?”
What do you do when you’re handed a project with an incredibly tight deadline? This is exactly where SynerTrade found itself – with just five weeks to deliver a seriously complex approval workflow for a global financial client.
We are happy to announce the release of Camunda Optimize version 2.4.0-alpha1. You can find many improvements and features from the upcoming Optimize version 2.4.0 in this first alpha release, including:
- Elasticsearch REST Client
- Elasticsearch updated version support
- Java 11 Support
- DMN Improvements
- Export Reports to CSV
- Automatic interval selection for date grouping
The complete release notes are available in Jira.
Camunda BPM 7.11.0-alpha1 is here and the highlights are:
- Fine-grained Permissions for Batches and Job Retries
- MariaDB/MySQL: Job Due Dates after 2038
- JBoss/Wildfly: Expressions in Camunda Subsystem
- Java/REST API: Deleting Historic Variables
- 17 Bug Fixes
If you are interested, you can see the complete release notes.
If you want to dig in deeper, you can find the source code on GitHub.
We are proud to announce the first preview of Camunda Modeler 3.0.0 release. This is the first pre-release of Camunda Modeler built upon new architecture. Besides the core refactoring, it ships several new features as well as important fixes.
Today we begin the next chapter of our story. I am thrilled to announce that Camunda has raised a €25 million Series A from Highland Europe - the first external funding in our ten-year history.
We are excited to announce the next release of the Camunda Spring Boot Starter - version 3.2.0.
An important highlight of this release is the use of Spring Boot 2.1.1, which includes support for JDK 11.
We’re excited to announce that Camunda BPM platform 7.10.0 is now available. Highlights from Camunda 7.10.0 include:
- History Cleanup across hierarchies
- Fetch and Lock External Tasks based on Process Definition and Tenant
- Extending the “Handle External Task BPMN Error” API
- Tasklist-startable Process Definitions
- Configure Business Key in Delegation Code
- Additional Supported Environments
- 89 Bug Fixes
Also included in the release: