We are happy to announce the Camunda Modeler 2.0 release. The new Modeler ships with major improvements to BPMN editing and another round of minimap enhancements. A brand new properties panel for DMN adds support for Camunda specific properties and allows you to inspect and edit technical DMN properties in one place. Finally, the modeler now ships with signed executables, allowing you to safely employ it, even in locked down, corporate environments on both MacOS and Windows.
The second alpha release of Camunda BPM 7.10 is here and the highlights are:
- Cascading History Cleanup based on process hierarchy
- Notable security fixes
- Start process list changes in Tasklist
- Modify single process asynchronously
- More supported environments - PostgreSQL 10.4 and MariaDB 10.3
- 18 Bug Fixes
Using the FEEL extension, it is also possible to write scripts in FEEL (Friendly Enough Expression Language) which is a part of the DMN specification.
The first alpha release of Camunda BPM 7.10 is here and the highlights are:
- “Startable in Tasklist” Process Definitions
- “Jump to Tasklist” link from Process Instance View
- 17 Bug Fixes
If you are interested, you can see the complete release notes
and the list of known issues.
If you want to dig in deeper, you can find the source code on GitHub.
You had to wait several months and were already desperately longing to try it out. There is good news: no need to wait any longer because finally the first minor version of our latest product Camunda Optimize is out!
Optimize is an add-on to Camunda that provides continuous monitoring and insights about your deployed business processes. This Big Data solution helps process owners make informed decisions to optimize their processes. The new version allows for a deeper analysis and comes with strong improvement of the continuous monitoring.
Version 2.1.0 is again packed with features. The highlights are:
- Data import performance improvements
- Table improvements
- Configure Access and Authorizations
- New additional reports
- Inspect your data in Cockpit
- Typeahead in variable filter