Camunda BPM platform 7.7.0-alpha2 is here and it is packed with new features. The highlights are:
- Deploy Processes, Decisions and Cases from Cockpit
- Automatic cleanup of historic data based on TTL (docs)
- Process Instance Restart in API (docs)
- Additional Batch Operations in API (Modification, Restart and Set Retries for External Tasks) (docs)
- Support for PostgreSQL 9.6 and MySQL 5.7 (docs)
- 31 Bug Fixes
The complete release notes are available in Jira.
Upcoming 7.7.0 Release
This is the last alpha release before the final 7.7.0 release on May 31.
To learn all about the upcoming 7.7.0 release, register for the free webinars.
Please try out the awesome new features of this release and provide feedback by commenting on this post or reaching out to us in the forum.