If you missed BPMCon or did not get the chance to play it in virtual reality, there is an online version of “Be A Token” which can be played in the browser.
The first alpha version of Camunda 7.9.0 is here and it is loaded with new features. The highlights are:
- Internationalization of Cockpit Full (Enterprise)
- Call Activity Drill Down in Cockpit
- Sortable and Persistent Table Columns in Cockpit and Admin
- Restriction of Diagram Statistics by Time Period in Cockpit Full (Enterprise)
- Manual User Operations in Cockpit Full (Enterprise)
- Transient variables
- Conditional Start Event
- Support for Wildfly 11
- 40 Bug Fixes
The complete release notes are available in Jira.
We are proud to announce the release of Camunda Modeler version 1.12.0-alpha-2. This alpha release of the Camunda Modeler makes editing DMN decision tables easier and brings us closer to a completely rewritten and feature-complete DMN modeling experience.
We are happy to announce the release of Camunda Optimize version 2.0.0-alpha2. This release marks the second alpha release of Camunda Optimize 2.0.0. This version contains a lot of UI improvements as well as two new filter that help you narrow down your view on the process even further to really only see the data you want to see. Also more work on the dashboard was done. You are now able to resize your reports within the dashboard to arrange it to your needs. In addition to that an old acquaintance is back - the branch analysis - providing the possibility to perform a statistical analysis to get even deeper insight in your process behavior.
We are happy to announce the release of Camunda Optimize version 2.0-alpha-1. This release marks the first ever alpha release of the Camunda Optimize 2.0. It features extended capabilities for analyzing your Business Processes as well as new User Interface.
We are happy to announce the release of Camunda Modeler version 1.12.0-alpha-1. This release marks the first ever alpha release of the Camunda Modeler. It features a completely rewritten DMN modeling that is blazingly fast and handles big decision tables with ease.
Camunda BPM Platform 7.8.0 is here, significantly improving the process engine’s performance.
Besides that, we have made numerous improvements for Cockpit. The highlights are:
- Batch Operations for Process Restart, Suspend/Resume and State Modification
- Deletion of Process Definitions
- Inspecting and Editing JSON and XML variables
- Seeing the number of technical incidents within a process diagram
- Faster rendering of BPMN diagrams