Camunda BPM 7.10.0-alpha3 is here and the highlights are:
- Extending “Handle External Task BPMN Error”
- Complete Hierarchical History Cleanup
- 9 Bug Fixes
Together with the third alpha of platform, we released also:
- Spring Boot Starter 3.1.0-alpha1 - release notes
- NodeJS external task client 1.1.0-alpha1 for non-Java developers - release notes
- Java external task client 1.1.0-alpha1 - can be embedded in Java applications, release notes
If you want to dig in deeper, you can find the source code on GitHub.
We are happy to announce the Camunda Modeler 2.0 release. The new Modeler ships with major improvements to BPMN editing and another round of minimap enhancements. A brand new properties panel for DMN adds support for Camunda specific properties and allows you to inspect and edit technical DMN properties in one place. Finally, the modeler now ships with signed executables, allowing you to safely employ it, even in locked down, corporate environments on both MacOS and Windows.
The second alpha release of Camunda BPM 7.10 is here and the highlights are:
- Cascading History Cleanup based on process hierarchy
- Notable security fixes
- Start process list changes in Tasklist
- Modify single process asynchronously
- More supported environments - PostgreSQL 10.4 and MariaDB 10.3
- 18 Bug Fixes
Using the FEEL extension, it is also possible to write scripts in FEEL (Friendly Enough Expression Language) which is a part of the DMN specification.