We are happy to announce the release of Camunda Optimize version 2.0-alpha-1. This release marks the first ever alpha release of the Camunda Optimize 2.0. It features extended capabilities for analyzing your Business Processes as well as new User Interface.
We are happy to announce the release of Camunda Modeler version 1.12.0-alpha-1. This release marks the first ever alpha release of the Camunda Modeler. It features a completely rewritten DMN modeling that is blazingly fast and handles big decision tables with ease.
Camunda BPM Platform 7.8.0 is here, significantly improving the process engine’s performance.
Besides that, we have made numerous improvements for Cockpit. The highlights are:
- Batch Operations for Process Restart, Suspend/Resume and State Modification
- Deletion of Process Definitions
- Inspecting and Editing JSON and XML variables
- Seeing the number of technical incidents within a process diagram
- Faster rendering of BPMN diagrams
We are excited to announce the first officially supported release of the Camunda Spring Boot Starter - v. 2.3.0.
Camunda Spring Boot Starter makes it super easy to include a ready-to-use, preconfigured Camunda engine in your Spring Boot application. It offers a very convenient way to adjust the most used configuration settings, but still allows to use the full power of configuration for experienced users.
Camunda BPM platform 7.8.0-alpha6 is here and it is packed with new features. The highlights are:
- Significant improvement of engine’s performance due to batching of SQL Statements
- Support for Microsoft Sql Server 2016 (docs)
- Support for Microsoft Edge (docs)
- 29 Bug Fixes
The complete release notes are available in Jira.
You can Download Camunda For Free
If you want to dig in deeper, you can find the source code on GitHub.
We are happy to announce the release of Camunda Modeler version 1.11.0.
Thanks to a contribution by the community it ships with templating support for connectors.